Dreamers Zone

creativity, imagination, new experience, discovery and open doors - Poems and Poetry

luni, ianuarie 16, 2006

Rainy day

It’s a rainy day outside and my mind is at peace. I’m breathing;
full breast, like a kite in the air.
Waiting for the sun, I see that nothing is real,
‘cause the water washes old faces and dirty appearance away. It cleans up the soul.
And tomorrow
I walk my usual way and laugh
‘cause I know everything as it was, as it really is, and the faces put away on the shelf,
waiting for being worn;
and I pick up, out of all of them,
real souls, whom rain
will never change and never wash.
And I’m happy
that
it’s a rainy day outside and my mind is at peace. I’m breathing;
full breast, like a kite in the air.
Waiting for the sun, I see that nothing is real,
except for the world created
by each smile I gather
in the eve.

(2005)