Dreamers Zone

creativity, imagination, new experience, discovery and open doors - Poems and Poetry

miercuri, ianuarie 11, 2006

Ten minutes past midnight

Don’t lie there in the cold, not even whispering
I can’t see you broken to pieces
You made of words gaudían castles
And I saw through your eyes what nobody has ever seen.
Don’t lie there, in the dark, you, the creator of glow
I can’t turn on the lights, for they might blind you
You spoke thunderian and rainean, and even dawnean,
While I spoke English and nothing more.
Don’t you see that now I’m stronger
Only because you gave up life, thoughtlessly and in vain
You are my shadow, and I’m yours
United forever in joy and sorrow, good or worse.
Don’t lie there, on your own, get up and walk
You’re not even seated in a wheel-chair
You lost your target, and now I’m losing you
Don’t let my target follow you after.
Don’t lie there in the cold, not even whispering
I can’t see you broken to pieces
If it’s so to be, let you be kaleidoscopic
I don’t mind discovering your new parts
Out of which you’ll rebuild your disassembled world.

(2005)